Yipee! I was so excited to find out you have a blog. I miss you guys so much. Grandma sent me the family pictures along with Grandpa Fyans book. We're working on making sure Addi knows everyone by the time we head out there next.
Ry--I'm not sure I'll believe the "tan" without pictures! But, since Ron, Jax, and Jace are all peeling...I do believe that part :)
Dunc-Jaycie CAN see. We went to the 60 min eyewear place the day we got home. She actually loves her new glasses and since she didn't pay for them...she feels okay about the whole thing :)
Hi Blairs it's Hannah from Young Women's and I have a blog too it is called www.chinchillalife.blogspot.com but beware it is full of strange stuff as my mom says well talk to ya on Sunday
Hello everyone! We all wanted to let you know about our school(s). Baylee will be starting Kindergarten on the 26th. She gets to go meet her teacher for the first time tomorrow (18th). She is so excited, and can't wait. Duncan will be starting the 3rd grade tomorrow, and has the prettiest teacher in the whole school :) Her name is Mrs. Gibby, and she is very nice. He is also very excited. I will be starting the 8th grade on the 25th of August! half way through middle school baby! I am taking Concert Choir and Spanish. I have a couple classes with my friends, but not nearly as many as I would've hoped for. I am so bored and can't wait for school to start. The only thing I am not looking forward to is waking up at 6:00 am :( That leaves little Logan. The tot will be left at home with no one to play with but mommy. he shouldn't be too bummed about that though.
13... this is Ry speaking. I love all you guys so much and miss you all...especially all of you in diff. states! Hope to see you soon. Hurry up and comment on our blog!! :) (Oh, and Jen... I did get very tan, now I'm just peeling super bad!)
Duncan
8... Hey family, I miss everyone sooo much. Oh, Jayce-bug sorry about your glasses. Can you see now?
Baylee
5... Hi... love you, leave a comment or whateva! :)
Logan
2... I yuv you! (terrible 2's, what can ya do about that face?)
6 comments:
Welcome!
Can't wait to hear all your witty comments Ry!
Yipee! I was so excited to find out you have a blog. I miss you guys so much. Grandma sent me the family pictures along with Grandpa Fyans book. We're working on making sure Addi knows everyone by the time we head out there next.
Yeah!
I'm so excited to check your blog!
Ry--I'm not sure I'll believe the "tan" without pictures! But, since Ron, Jax, and Jace are all peeling...I do believe that part :)
Dunc-Jaycie CAN see. We went to the 60 min eyewear place the day we got home. She actually loves her new glasses and since she didn't pay for them...she feels okay about the whole thing :)
Hello from the Lockes! Glad you have a blog now and we can actually SEE each other if you post pictures.
Yaaay!
Hi Blairs it's Hannah from Young Women's and I have a blog too it is called www.chinchillalife.blogspot.com but beware it is full of strange stuff as my mom says well talk to ya on Sunday
Post a Comment